Sunday, February 18, 2007

Onward, Outward, Inward

I've decided I enjoy this, whadayacallitagain?, blogging.

However, the facilites provided with my myspace account are somewhat lacking so I've dedided to set up something here. Eventually I'd like my own domain with a gateway page and the ability to browse through the things I'd like to share in various ways. But for now, we'll see how this works.

Why Quaquaversial? Because that's how I want to grow as a writer and creator; in every direction at once. Ideally, I'd like to write and publish all sorts of stuff, Novels, Short Stories, Children's Stories, Comics, Stage Screen and Teleplays, even Video Game Scenarios and the like.

I'm not there yet, hell I just got rejected by UBC's Creative Writing Department for the second time running. (No hard feelings though, I deserved to be turned down both times.) But if I ever hope to be there I'm gonna have to start somewhere, and here seems as good a place as any
-well, maybe not as good as in a conference room with Neil Gaiman, Hyung Tae Kim, David Fincher, and Tetsuya Nomura but whadayagonnado?-

I'll be posting a lot of randomoid stuff, from your average blogpost to comic pages to D&D notes of mine, but please don't think of them as non-sequiturs but rather the perciveable shadows of my omni-directional expansion.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The more astute of you may have noticed that while this is ostensibly my first post on QuaQuaVersal there are a whole bunch of posts in the archive.

Well, when I said expanding in ALL directions, I really meant ALL. Even temporally.

I've posted and back-dated entries from my MySpace and Mixi blogs and when I can get a hold of some other stuff I'll post that as well.

At the moment Japanese Posts are going untranslated, but I may post English translations in the comments if I ever get around to it.

Mister Speed said...

can you post images with these comments?
No. Damn.

Test said...

Sorry, Rick.

No autofellating monkeys for you.